Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick Review & Update.


Hello my lovelies guess who's back? I am back, and this time for good. I'm so excited to be blogging again. I missed it dearly. I think my last post was last year? So many things have changed since my last post and for the better. Update will be on the bottom. Let's start with this review.


























Let me start off by saying these lipsticks are FANTASTIC i'm not even exaggerating. If you want a nice rich and pigmented lipstick that will leave a beautiful matte finish stop, drop everything and run to your nearest drugstore. I am a lipstick kind of girl and my favorites tend to be Estee Lauder or Lancome' but I just never found that perfect matte lipstick that I wanted. I was looking online for a dark plum lipstick and saw someone with a wet n wild lipstick and the rest is history. I haven't looked back since, and so far bought these five.



























As you can see the colors are very bright and pigmented but yet elegant. What's best is that they have a large variety of colors. At first I was a bit weary because I didn't have a good experience with their other line of lipsticks that they sell at . 99c at the drugstore, but was seriously blown away by these.


























With Flash

























From left to right Muave outta here,Sugar Plum fairy, Don't Blink Pink, Cherry Picking and last but not leat Just Peachy.

Without Flash


























Overall I believe this is a great lipstick for the price and I will be adding more to my collection. If you want a more in depth review I also did a Youtube video with a full review on these fantastic Lipsticks that I have fallen head over heels for.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel