Music Monday - Psy's Hangover ft Snoop Dogg MV + Lyrics



Gif from Hellokpop.com

It's Music Monday! Like various people around the world I was very excited to see and hear Psy's new single for his much awaited comeback. I've been a Psy fan since 2010 and I'm so happy to see how far he has come. I never in a million years would of thought that Snoop Doggy Dog would do a collaboration with Psy and the outcome was nice. I was surprised how well Snoop Dog can rap in Korean, it was very pleasant to hear. But I will be honest I thought that there would be a catchy dance (great and easy to learn for people like me who can't dance) and I might be a prude but i'm against promoting drinking (yeah I know the song is called hangover) but overall the song is nice and I like that it still has that quirkiness/charisma to it that Psy has. None the less here is the MV that has already reached 14+ Billion views and still going strong in 1 day.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel